factors of 7 This is a topic that many people are looking for. keralaplanningboard.org is a channel providing useful information about learning, life, digital marketing and online courses …. it will help you have an overview and solid multi-faceted knowledge . Today, keralaplanningboard.org would like to introduce to you Factors 3-7. Following along are instructions in the video below:
” s lesson is all about factors. We ve already learned that factors are the numbers numbers you multiply to get your product well today. We re gonna kind of be backwards. So i have a product of 16 and i want to find all of the factors.
The numbers that we multiply it together that could equal 16 to make sure i find all of the factor pairs that equal the product of 16. I m gonna start by seeing if there s something times 1. That equals 16 and there is 1 times 16 equals. 16.
Then i m gonna work my way down so i ve tried one and that worked i m going to try two so is there something times. 2. That equals 16. And there is we have eight and try three is there anything times.
3. That equals 16. Well if i skipped count back. 3.
I have 3 6 9. 12 15 18. So no 16 so 3. Doesn t work 3 is not going to be a factor.
I m gonna try. 4 is there anything times 4 that equals 16 and there is 4 times 4 equals. 16. I could keep going to 5 6.
7. 8. 9. All the way to 16.
But we re gonna just start getting the opposite of what we already have so i m gonna get to 8 times. 2..
And 16 times. 1. And we already know that those are factors that work so i m gonna write all the factors that i found all the numbers that you can multiply together to get 16. Once again.
I m gonna just go in order. So there s 1 for i only need to write it once and there s eight and sixteen. So those are all of the factors. I m 16 1.
2. 4. 8. And 16 here s another example.
If i have a product of 22. And i want to find all of the factors of 22 once again. I m going to start with 1 if there s something times. 1.
That equals. 22. And there is and will always be something times 1 2. Equals our product.
So now i m gonna move on to 2. Is there 2 times something that equals 22. There is there s 11. I tried.
3 now 3 times 7 is 21 3 times. 8 is 24. So no that will not work try for now 4 times. 5.
Is 20 4 times. 6 is 24..
So now 20 to you i try. 5. I know my fives are 5 10 15 20 25. So no 22.
So i just keep going. Try 6f. 6. 12.
18. 24. So no 22 7. 7.
14. 21. 28. Still now.
22 tried eight. My eights are eight sixteen. Twenty four still no 22 nine 9 18. 27.
So that still doesn t work. 10 of 10 20 30 no. 22. Then i have 11 and we finally have another one that works 11 times 2 equals.
22. But you ll notice. I already have 11 into you so i ve just gotten to the opposite. So i know i can stop now because i just keep going.
It s gonna be the opposite of things i ve already tried until i get to 22 which will be 22 times 1. So i m gonna race this half because i already had all those factors on the left and the factors of 22 are 1 to 11 and 22..
Don t worry not all of them will take quite that not since these are a little tricky. I m gonna do one more example so here is a product of 7. I want to find all of the factor pairs. So i start with 1 1.
Will always work 1 times. 7. Equals. 7.
2. Doesn t work 3. I have 3 6. 9.
So now 7 4. Is 4 and 8. So that doesn t work five yeah. 5.
And 10 6. Now and 7 works but we already have one in 7. So we don t need to write those again so the factors of 7 are just 1 7. If we ever have a product that only has has factors of 1 and itself in this case.
7. This is a special number called a prime number because it only has the factors of 1 and itself okay now have you tried this one i want you to find all of the factors of eight. So go ahead and give that a try pause it and we ll see how you re doing okay. So we start with 1 and 1 times.
8 equals. 8. I try to 2 times. 4.
3. Doesn t work for just the opposite of 4 times. 2. So we re done our factors are 1 2.
2. 4. 8. Okay one more practice problem for you find all of the factors of 14.
Go ahead and pause okay start with 1 1. Times. 14 equals. 14.
Try to it works 2 times. 7. Equals. 14 3.
Does not work or does not work. 5. Does not work. 6 does not work and 7 works 7 times 2 equals.
14. But we already have 7 into so that means. We re done so our factors are 1 2. 7.
14. Okay. Today you have two problems so. I want you to find the factors of each number for number one you re gonna find all the factors of five and number two you re going to find all the factors of 24.
Thank you for listening and have a great night ” ..
Thank you for watching all the articles on the topic Factors 3-7. All shares of keralaplanningboard.org are very good. We hope you are satisfied with the article. For any questions, please leave a comment below. Hopefully you guys support our website even more.